Séminaire Saint-Sulpice de Montréal

Business Offices

The Old Seminary of Saint-Sulpice is the oldest building of the district of Ville-Marie in Montreal, the only survivor of the XVIIth century. It was built from 1684 till 1687 by François Dollier de Casson, upper Montrealer of the Sulpiciens, but was completed only in 1713. 

Since its origins, the Company of the priests of Saint-Sulpice was the only owner of the building, which has played several roles since the time of the colony.

Hours and further details can be found on the company’s website.

116 Rue Notre-Dame Ouest, Montréal, Québec H2Y 4A4, Canada